Spirit Wrist is proud to employ over 50 indigenous, Indonesian women with a long tradition of jewelry making who are paid a living wage to create each wrap.
The craftsmanship is exceptional with each piece requiring 2 hours to create.
COMMITMENT VALUESDOING WELL BY DOING RIGHT
Our Commitment Values are an integral part of our business, and we live them daily
- Commit to Excellence - We dedicate ourselves to be the best everyday. We do not settle for mediocrity and are proud of the work and products we produce.
- Know our Customers - We work tirelessly to understand their experience and make their lives better. Our work has purpose by delivering our customers value.
- Trust and Integrity are Paramount - Open, honest and transparent communication is our foundation. We treat each other with respect and keep our promises.
- Own It - We are accountable for our world and demonstrate drive every day. Results and consistency matter to our team.
- Operate as a Business - In order to fulfill our mission, we must grow, drive revenue and work to impact the most lives possible by doing so.